понедельник, 27 февраля 2017 г.

Wd mybook live

Answer ID 104This article explains how to perform a backup to a My Clou WD Sentinel or My Book Live series drives by using the Backup and Restore tool . In order to install and configure a My Book Live or a My Book Live Duo, please follow the instructions below: Using the Setup Software. Accessing the Dashboard on a My Book Live or My Book Live Duo NAS drive allows access to the drive's internal settings, options, and features. Buy WD My Book Live Personal Cloud Storage TB Network Attached Storage at Amazon UK. Free delivery and return on eligible orders. WD My Book Live 2TB Personal Cloud Storage NAS Share Files and Photos: Electronics.


The Western Digital MyBook Live is a fast, plug-and-play, simple-to-use home NAS server that unfortunately lacks features and has a subpar . Installation - Get online installation help for your WD product or software. I joined Maker Studios so can you! Click here to see if your channel qualifies for RPM Network/Maker Studios. COM Please Like and comment on our video's.


I am unable to map MY BOOK LIVE drive to my PC with Windows Technical Preview installed. Although I can access the WD My Book Live .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения