пятница, 22 июля 2016 г.

Wd my book live

Free delivery and return on eligible orders. WD My Book Live 2TB Personal Cloud Storage NAS Share Files and Photos: Electronics. Installation - Get online installation help for your WD product or software.

Capacity, 1TB - 3TB, 4TB - 6TB. Interface, Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet. Any update of the WD firmware wipes out your own installed upgrades and new packages. Once you , WD 2go mounts the My Book Live Duo device to your .

Storage and backup for all the PC and Mac computers on your network. Western Digital My Book Live review. A simple network file storage and sharing device with large capacity.


WD makes it easy for you to simplify your digital life, with the My Book Live Personal Cloud Storage Drive. Consolidate your movies, music, photos and files in . The biggest upgrade is in the “Duo” . The My Book Live unit was put through the standard single user NASPT testing that has been used in all our NAS reviews. CPU: AMCC PowerPC UNKNOWN (PVR=12c41c83) at 8MHz (PLB=20 OPB=10 EBC=1MHz) kB . This question appears to be off-topic.

And people like us are always . Hello, I need help on how to install BT Sync on my MyBook Live 3TB. Dear all and especially anyone out there who may be able to help me. I tried domain creds and the password for the MyBook, and nothing. The procedure here may well not work for . Hi, Excuse my ignorance if this is simple to most. Finally got to the bottom of this.


The magic setting that solved my problem . Mybooklive- Replaced Twonky with WD media server. Registration - Register your WD product to get the latest updates and special. The unit was simple and easy to . I reviewed the latest WD NAS, the My Book Live Duo. I now would like to also connect another WD storage MY BOOK Live to dropbox.


My goal is that the two WD storages and dropbox correspond . Not sure the WD will ever meet your expectations. The devided is wired to my router (obviously). I can access it from any computer on my network .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения